This entry was posted in Uncategorized on March 31, 2017.
Please help us ensure every student has the best chance to be successful on this year’s ISTEP+ exams. You can help in these ways:
- Talk to your child about the importance of the test: we want a true assessment of their abilities
- Make sure your child has plenty of rest for the test: a good night’s sleep before can make a big difference
- Remain positive about the test: let your child know they can be successful, and they will feel better about their chances to be successful
- Don’t forget to ask your child about the test: communicate with them that you want to know how well they did on the tests
- If you have any questions, please contact your child’s school to receive any clarification
- Together we can make this a meaningful and positive experience for all our students. We appreciate all your efforts!