Career Opportunities

To Become a Substitute:

Obtain a Substitute License through the state at https:/ (or a current Teacher’s License).

  1. Complete Shelby Eastern's Substitute Application and all general employment forms above.

  2. Complete a Criminal History Background Check - or provide a copy of one that has been completed within the last five years.

  3. Turn in all paperwork to the Central Office at 2451 N 600 E, Shelbyville, IN 46176, any questions please call 765-544-2246

  4. The Substitute Caller will call you to obtain details about your subbing preferences and contact method